We have recently acquire the HP Latex 360 printer, cost effective and friendly to the environment
HP Latex 360 benefits
• Healthier printing with HP Latex —no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels or HAPs1
• UL ECOLOGO® Certified HP Latex Inks meet a range of stringent human health criteria2
• A safer workplace—HP Latex Inks are non-flammable, non-combustible and nickel free3
• GREENGUARD GOLD Certified HP Latex Inks; produce odorless prints; printer over85% recyclable4
Some HP Latex Info
1. Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December, 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
Special ventilation equipment (air-filtration) is not required to meet U.S. OSHA requirements. Special ventilation equipment installation is at the discretion of the customer—see the Site Preparation Guide for details. Customers should consult state and local requirements and regulations. Contains no Hazardous Air Pollutants according to EPA Method 311.
2. UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL).
3. Water-based HP Latex Inks are not classified as flammable or combustible liquids under the USDOT or international transportation regulations. Testing per the Pensky-Martins Closed Cup method demonstrated ash point greater than 110° C.
Nickel free demonstrated according to testing conducted for HP Latex Inks to achieve UL ECOLOGO® Certication. UL ECOLOGO® Certication to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL).
4. GREENGUARD GOLD Certication to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
For more information, visit ul.com/gg or greenguard.org. This printer contains more than 85% recyclable/reusable content by weight.
For your best prints call us for HP latex printing.